Design contest with the new SureColor SC-F500 from Epson
Published on 10.12.2019
Epson Deutschlang organises a design competition for students of textile, fashion or interior design in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The task is to design a complete beach collection. Epson will produce the winning collection on the SureColor SC-F500. The winner will receive
the so produced collection as well as 1.000 EUR prize money.
The closing date for entries is 16th March 2020.
Further information and conditions of participation in the competition www.epson.de/hello-summer
In addition to a range of other print solutions for advertisers, Epson will be premièring its SureColor SC-F500 with 24-inch printing width at its booth at Viscom 2020 (Düsseldorf Trade Show, 7–9 January 2020, booth 13N8 and 13O8). This new dye sublimation printer was developed for use in advertising companies, photo labs, textile manufacturers and copy shops who wish to expand their range of premium printing services. With this new Epson printer, service providers can produce smartphone cases, mugs, mouse pads, t-shirts and cushions. Due to its high speed and high-volume ink cartridges, all jobs can be completed quickly and at low costs. User-friendliness, productivity and efficiency were the focus of the development process. As a result, the new model is very easy to use and does not require any particular expertise, even during the installation process. For this reason, all companies can quickly integrate this printer into their printing infrastructure without any hassle.
Like all other Epson SureColor printing systems, the SC-F500 is also part of a complete solution package where all key components (such as ink, print heads, software and print media) come from a single source and are therefore perfectly tailored to one another. This makes the new SureColor unusually reliable and enables businesses to respond quickly and flexibly to customer enquiries and changing trends.
Key features of the Epson SureColor SC-F500:
- The device features ink cartridges with a volume of 140 ml, which can even be replaced when the printer is running.
- The SC-F500 is the first SureColor SC-F printer to have a WiFi interface. As a result, the printer can be paired wirelessly with tablets and similar devices.
- The printer comes with a media changer that automatically switches between individual sheets and roll paper.
- In addition to the SureColor SC-F500, customers also receive an ink cost calculator, which allows printer service providers to keep a constant eye on the printing costs incurred for a job.
- A cover protects the print head from dust.
- A user-friendly touchscreen with a 4.3-inch (10.9 cm) diagonal measurement allows for simple, intuitive device operation.